All 18 art Reviews

New Icon New Icon

This is really nice and I love the style :D

Fearless (Promo Art) ver.1 Fearless (Promo Art) ver.1

You could definitely do with some hand practice, but i love the composition. Some colour might look good in this too

Laris Fire Tomamon Laris Fire Tomamon

this is cute :D

RikoriStorm responds:

Thanks :D

Redesign of One of My Character Redesign of One of My Character

This is really nice - it looks to me sort of like a cross between Link and Hiccup from how to train your dragon and it's really well designed

Hrm. Hrm.

This is pretty cool, your style is nice, and I really like your shading style - keep at it :D

AlyxK responds:

Thank you so much! Your feedback is greatly appreciated! <3

Scopophobia Scopophobia

This is freaking amazing :D I'm sure once you get a couple more pieces up, you'll be scouted almost instantly! You have mad skill

CollyWobble-l3 responds:

Oh wow! Thank you ^_^ Appreciate it!

Fear Fear

This is really nice :D I love it!
The way you've used colour is very nice

Dancer of the month, April2015 Dancer of the month, April2015

It's quite good, the shines on the (what i assume is) latex top and stockings, but her left foor appears to be missing (there would almost 100% be at least some of the foot showing)

drake-rex responds:

Yeah, it's supposed to be latex, I really don't know any other way to show it aside from the shine ^^U

In all honesty, I didn't realize that foot, I had to fix her right hand (too small) and change her outfit (too over the top) ^^U

Fox Ear and Tail Fox Ear and Tail

do you have any other stuff on your dA? if you do you should post it here too (also what's the link to your dA page)

Dave Dave

I really like this - and im glad im not the only one here who loves Daves music and other videos :)

IndigoRae responds:

Thanks, and he's pretty freaking amazing ^+^